Due to COVID-19 restrictions, and for the continued safety of our community, I am not currently hosting any shows or accepting items for storage by other crafters. Please check back at the end of August, 2020 and I will hopefully have a better idea of how we can resume operations, then.
What I Offer:
- Controlled climate, warehouse space for storing items
- An established online Etsy store
- Professional photographs of your items, for posting online
- An established Facebook page that grows each month, for promoting your items
- Booth space at various craft shows throughout the year, where your items will be on display and for sale
- Successful marketing and sales background, including an award for Sales Excellence
At this point, you might be wondering what I’m looking for from you. Here are the things I need you to be willing to agree to:
- You will allow me to hang on to your items for a period of 6 months, and I will retain the exclusive right to make the sale for those 6 months
- The product must be unique, and handmade. A list of materials used will be needed.
- I’ll need a cost breakdown of each item (materials + time) so we can determine a fair retail price.
- My fee will range from 10-20%, which we will negotiate for each specific item, and draw up into a proper agreement.
If you still feel like this is something you might want to explore, tell me about who you are and what you do!
Since I will want to do my very best to make sales for you, I may not feel that your product is a good fit for me at this time. If this is the case, I will do my best to try and set you on a path where you might have more success.
I will review your submissions and get back to you within a few days. Thank you for your interest!